Lesson Plan Title: Hulk Slime
Materials: borax, water, Elmer’s glue, green food coloring, glitter, disposable bowls, plastic spoons, plastic bags
Vocabulary: consistency, liquid to solid, form
- Students will learn how to correctly mix ingredients from a liquid to solid.
- Students will learn to work in a team to accomplish a task with specific details and directions.
- Have students work in pairs! Each student gets a bowl and gets to mix a portion of the slime.
- Mix water and borax into a bowl.
- Mix glue, water, and food coloring in another bowl. Once mixed, add glitter.
- Mix two bowls together until it starts become more solid.
- Once it is solid, poor any left over water out.
- Now you have hulk slime!
Reflection: What color slime will you make? Which superhero is your favorite? Is there someone close to you that is your hero? Why? If you were a superhero, what powers would you have?
- Similar project- http://seevanessacraft.com/2015/02/craft-hulk-glitter-slime/
- Download a copy of this Lesson Plan: