The health of our clients, community partners and staff is at the forefront of our programs and services. Here’s what we’re doing in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19):
- We are following the systems in place at the University of Nebraska at Omaha, our home base. For the latest information, visit www.unomaha.edu/news/coronavirus/index.php
- We are following the systems in place at Omaha Public Schools, one of our largest community partners. For the latest information, visit district.ops.org/DEPARTMENTS/GeneralFinanceandAdministrativeServices/DistrictCommunications/HealthUpdates.aspx.
- We are actively encouraging sick staff to stay at home.
- We are actively encouraging our clients, community partners and staff to follow common safety practices:
– Wash your hands. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol, covering all surfaces of your hands and rubbing them together until they feel dry. Soap and water should be used preferentially if hands are visibly dirty. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
– Cover your coughs and sneezes. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw used tissues in a lined trash can; immediately wash your hands with soap and water. If soap and water are unavailable, clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
– Clean all “high-touch” surfaces every day. High touch surfaces include counters, tabletops, doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and bedside tables. Also, clean any surfaces that may have blood, stool or bodily fluids on them.
If you have questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.